EDPAC Alumni Program Group
Educational Leadership Program Alumni Council (EDPAC)
The Penn State Educational Leadership Program Alumni Council (EDPAC), as an affiliate program group of the College of Education Alumni Society, seeks to sustain the quality and continuous improvement of the Educational Leadership Program and its graduates.
The purpose of the EDPAC shall be to unite and facilitate interaction among and between all constituencies of the Educational Leadership Program (EDP) of the College of Education (COE) at The Pennsylvania State University (PSU). These constituencies include, but are not limited to, the faculty, students, staff, former faculty, friends and alumni of the EDP.
The affiliate program group will work collaboratively with the faculty to:
• Identify and mentor strong teacher leaders;
• Encourage enrollment in the Penn State Educational Leadership program;
• Promote the Penn State Educational Leadership Program in school districts and the broader academic community;
• Advise the Educational Leadership program of trends throughout the profession; and
• Strengthen alumni connections through newsletters as well as academic and social activities
EDPAC encourages active membership among program completers, those who have received professional credentialing by way of the program, faculty, current students, and supporters. For more information on joining the council, contact Jacob Easley II at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2010-11 Board of Directors
Dr. Christine Bunce
Dr. Jacob Easley II, President
Dr. Rebecca Erb
Dr. Vito Forlenza
Mr. Kurt Smith
Dr. Mario Torres,Vice President
Dr. Hector Sambolin
Educational Leadership Football Brunch
The 2013 EDLDR Brunch is scheduled for November 2 (Illinois game) in the Boardrooms at the Nittany Lion Inn.
Registration for this event will be announced via a Save-the-Date postcard later this summer.