Volume 31, Shaping the American Faculty - 2015
- Introduction: Professionalization of the American Faculty in the Twentieth Century by Roger L. Geiger
- University Control: The Struggle for Faculty Governance in American Universities and the Creation of Faculty Senates by Christian K. Anderson
- The Role of Publicity in the Formation of the American Association of University Professors, 1913-1919 by Zachary Haberler
- The Arrival of "Up-or-Out" Tenure: James B. Conant and the "Tempest at Harvard," 1936-1939 by Richard F. Tiechgraeber III
- Firing Larry Gara: Grove City College, Due Process, and Institutional Autonomy by Stephen Taaffe
- Developing the Whole Student: Edmund G. Williamson, Psychologist-Administrators, and the Student Affairs Movement by Tom McCarthy
Contact Transaction Publishers to order or order back issues.