A list of the graduate programs and their options offered by the Penn State College of Education.
- Adult Education - M.Ed., D.Ed., Ph.D. (M.Ed. also available online)
- American Indian Leadership Program
- Comparative & International Education - M.A., M.Ed., M.S., D.Ed., Ph.D.
- Counselor Education - M.Ed., Ph.D.
- Curriculum and Instruction - M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D.
- Educational Leadership- M.Ed., D.Ed., Ph.D.
- Educational Psychology - M.S., Ph.D.
- Educational Theory and Policy- M.A., Ph.D.
- English as a Second Language
- Higher Education- M.Ed., D.Ed., Ph.D. (M.Ed. also available online)
- Learning, Design, and Technology - M.Ed., M.S., D.Ed., Ph.D.
- M.Ed. in Learning, Design, and Technology - Educational Technology Option (available online)
- Organization Development and Change - M.P.S. (available online)
- School Psychology - M.Ed./M.S. (leading into Ph.D.), Ph.D.
- Special Education - M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D.
- Workforce Education and Development - M.Ed., M.S., Ph.D.
- Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis for Special Education (ABA)
- Certificate in Autism (Postbaccalaureate)
- Certificate in Educational Technology Integration (Postbaccalaureate)
- Graduate Certificate in Institutional Research
- Graduate Certificate for Principalship
- Special Education Supervisory Program for PDE Certification