Graduate Program Rankings
Penn State’s College of Education and its graduate programs continue to earn high rankings, as shown in the latest national rankings of graduate programs released by U.S. News & World Report.
Ten of the College’s graduate programs appear at least in the top 20 of their respective program rankings, with six programs in the top 10.
The College is now ranked 36th in the nation among 357 graduate programs of education identified by U.S. News & World Report.
The programs are ranked this year as follows:
- Technical Teacher Education (Workforce Education): 1
- Rehabilitation Counseling: 6
- Education Administration/Supervision (Ed Leadership): 7
- Higher Education Administration: 7
- Student Counseling/Personnel Services: 7
- Education Policy: 10
- Elementary Education: 14
- Secondary Education: 14
- Educational Psychology: 16
- Special Education: 17