Explore these links to learn more about this year-long internship program:
- What is a Professional Development School?
- What are the goals of our Professional Development Schools?
- Introduction to the Penn State Elementary Education PDS
- What is the intern's field experience like?
- How are the interns selected?
- What does the work of a mentor and intern look like in our Professional Development School?
- What are some of the unique experiences an intern has in a Professional Development School?
- What is the PDS Conceptual Framework?
- Why should you consider hiring an intern from the Professional Development Schools?
For more information on the PDS, contact:
Dr. Mary Jayne (MJ) Coon-Kitt
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
223 Chambers Building
University Park, PA 16802
814 863 3554
Coordinator: Elementary PDS