Doctoral Degree Programs

The Lifelong Learning and Adult Education Program at Penn State offers two doctoral degrees: D.Ed. and Ph.D.  Newly applying students should visit the How To Apply page for detailed instructions.  Students who have missed a semester and are Resuming Studies or Changing Majors need to complete the resume study/change of major form.  Please click on the following link to view dissertations lead by Adult Education faculty.