The Educational Leadership Program is located in the Department of Education Policy Studies within the College of Education, at The Pennsylvania State University. In the program students utilize concepts from theory and research as a framework for applications to school practice. Three separate graduate programs are offered: Doctoral (Ph.D. and D.Ed.), Masters (M.Ed.), and Master’s/Certification (Principal and Letter of Eligibility for Superintendent).
Our graduates hold positions as:
- Superintendents of Public and Independent Schools
- Intermediate Unit Officials
- State and Federal Agency Administrators & Staff
- Professors of Educational Leadership
- Research and Development Personnel